An adventure in play is available this summer for ages 3 – 10.
From astronomy to LEGOs and coral reefs to engineering, there's always something new to keep young minds growing. Bring your friends or make new ones as we have fun experimenting with new ideas and learning new skills.
Information and Policies
- Registration Dates
• Registration for Members begins Wednesday, January 27, 2016.
• Registration for non-Members begins Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
- Registration Process
• Register online at discoveryplaceKIDS.org, call 800.935.0553 or 910.997.5266 weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Full payment must be made at the time of registration, plus any applicable sales and use tax.
• Emergency Medical and Release Form must be completed two weeks prior to the start of Camp.
- Membership Discounts
Members, don't forget to sign in or register for our new online portal to receive your discounted rate for Summer Camps.
If you have not already registered for the new system, you will need to create a new username and password to take advantage of exclusive discounts and benefits. If you have registered, please be sure to Sign In before completing your purchase.
Click here to access the new online portal.
If you are newly registered, you may need to Sign Out and Sign In again to receive your Membership discounts. If you are unable to access your Membership account, please contact the Membership Office at email@example.com or 704.372.6261 x354.
- I've registered. What's next?
Send in the Emergency Medical and Release Form. This form is REQUIRED. Your Camper will not be allowed to attend Camp until we have a completed form.
- Where do I go? What do I do?
Discovery Place KIDS-Rockingham is located at 233 East Washington Street, Rockingham, NC 28379. Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the Museum.
Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of Camp. Parents/guardians should escort Campers to the drop off location in the parking lot. There will be signs and staff to help you identify the drop off location.
The pick-up location is the same as the drop-off location.
All adults must present a photo ID when collecting Campers. Only adults listed on the Emergency Medical Form with photo ID will be authorized to pick up a Camper.
- What do I pack?
A nut-free snack and an easy-to-open and close drink bottle.
Wear comfy clothes that say, "Hey, Im ready to dance, create, learn and play!
- Cancellation Policy
• Cancellation notice of 3 weeks is required for a full refund. A $35 processing fee per child, per Camp, will be charged for all refunds.
• Programs with low enrollment 3 weeks prior to the start date are subject to cancellation. If cancellation occurs, the family will be notified and given the opportunity to select another Camp or receive a refund.
Search Summer Camp Options
Summer Camp Age Groups
Camps run 9:00 - noon, Monday - Friday. Campers must be potty trained and should bring a nut-free snack. Choose as many sessions as you like. Each week explores a different theme and will have fun …
Camps run 9:00 - noon, Monday - Friday. Campers need to bring a nut-free snack. Choose as many sessions as you like. Each week explores a different theme and will have fun activities that build you…