An adventure in play is available this summer for ages 3 – 10.
From art to LEGOs and cooking to chemistry, there's always something new to keep young minds growing. Bring your friends or make new ones as we have fun experimenting with new ideas and learning new skills.
Information and Policies
- Registration Dates
• Registration for Members begins Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
• Registration for non-Members begins Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
- Registration Process
• Register online at discoveryplaceKIDS.org, call 800.935.0553 or 910.997.5266 weekdays 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., or mail your registration form.
• Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
• Emergency Medical and Release Form must be completed prior to the start of Camp.
- I've registered. What's next?
Send in the Emergency Medical and Release Form. This form is important! Your Camper will not be permitted to Camp until we have a completed form.
- Where do I go? What do I do?
Discovery Place KIDS-Rockingham is located at 233 East Washington Street, Rockingham, NC 28379. Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the Museum.
Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of Camp. Parents/guardians should escort Campers to the drop off location in the parking lot. There will be signs and staff to help you identify the drop off location. Please remember, if your Camper is age 2, then an adult must also participate in the Camp.
The pick-up location is the same as the drop-off location.
All adults must present a photo ID when collecting Campers. Only adults listed on the Emergency Medical Form with photo ID will be authorized to pick up a Camper.
- What do I pack?
A nut-free snack and an easy-to-open and close drink bottle.
Wear comfy clothes that say, "Hey, Im ready to dance, create, learn and play!
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation notice of 3 weeks is required for a full refund.
Programs with low enrollment 3 weeks prior to the start date are subject to cancellation. Minimum enrollment is required to run each Camp. If cancellation occurs, you will be notified and given the opportunity to select another Camp or receive a refund.